How do I restart Zope?
How do I restart Zope on my local machine, or on my server?
Plone 3.x from the controlpanel
- Click 'site setup' (or go to yourSite/plone_control_panel)
- Click maintenance (or go to yourSite/@@maintenance-controlpanel
- Click 'Restart' (wait for it to finish the 'restart' as it may take a little while)
NOTE: If you started your instance in 'fg' mode, you will not see the 'restart' button. To see the 'restart' button you must start your instance with the 'start' command.
If you're using buildout, type:bin/instance start
If you're using a traditional instance:bin/zopectl start
Plone 2.x from the controlpanel
1. Go to the Control Panel in the Zope Management Interface (ZMI):
- On your local machine/computer, typically (you might have different port number):
If you are signed in on your local, this link should take you to the zope restart.http://localhost:8080/Control_Panel/manage
- On your server:
2. Click 'Restart'