Plone in Belgium - Plone in België - Plone en Belgique
If you look for an abstract presenting Plone in dutch, see Plone in het nederlands .
If you look for an abstract presenting Plone in french, see Plone en francais .
If you look for text in english, see Plone main site .
There is the Plone-Belgium users mailing list.
You can reach belgian Plone users live on the irc.freenode.net IRC server (room #plone.be)
Namur, meeting every last Wednesday of the month (those meetings are currently on hold).
If you want to see your project listed here, please contact the plone-belgium mailing list
- Royal Museum for Central Africa
- A non exhaustive list of the projects the Royal Museum for Central Africa (RMCA) is involved in: Metafro - Infosys (Metadata African Organization Information System), The Geological Archive project, The MARS project (Multimedia Archaeological Research System), the development of the museum’s web site and the management system of the RMCA publication service (internal web application based on zope).
- Royal Belgium Institute of Natural Sciences
- A non exhaustive list of the projects the Royal Belgium Institute of Natural Sciences is involved in: The MARS project (Multimedia Archaeological Research System) and the development of the museum’s web site.
- MARS stands for Multimedia Archaelogical Research System. It is funded by the Belgian Science Policy and involves three Federal Institutions plus a private company (Aragne). Its goal is to set up an information system capable of handling information relative to archeological collections mangled between the three institutions.
- Over twelve Belgian cities participate in the CommunesPlone project. Their goal is to collaborate developing and training on Plone based city-management applications.
You can find a french article and its dutch translation (articles published in the magazine Citizen E – April-May 2006, with the kind agreement of M. Dechamps, Chief redactor, email@example.com). More info : communesplone.org
- Third PloneBE Annual Meeting (2006/11/22)
- PloneBe Meeting at the Fondation Universitaire : around 80 people gathered to listen to talks about Plone in public organizations and more... Slides of the meeting can be downloaded here.
- PloneBE in Brussels Meeting (2005/12/07)
- PloneBe Meeting in Free University of Brussels: 35 people showed up for presentations about ATPhoto, DIYPloneStyle, CMFEditions, Tramline and ZEA
- I18N Meeting (2005/02/15)
- It was held at the Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix in Namur: 10 people showed up. Internationalization of Plone and its extensions were presented .
- First Meeting (2004/11/16)
- Held at the Royal Museum for Central Africa, this first meeting was a success: 30 people showed up for presentations and discussion about managing bibliographical references with Plone and CMFBibliographyAT/ATBiblioList, the different possible solutions for internationalizing Plone's content, the status of Zope Europe Association and the future of this new born user group in Belgium.
We have a list of Belgian Zope and Plone users.