Quality Assurance Team
Note: This is still in progress so if something is wrong, don't hate - update!
Come one come all! There is something from everyone with all skills. If you aren't sure where to start, jump into IRC and say "I have cycles!"
- Mailing List http://lists.plone.org/mailman/listinfo/plone-qa-team
- IRC: #plone-qa
- Lead: Elizabeth Leddy (eleddy)
- Boss: Eric Steele (esteele)
Make being a release manager suck a little less. We are 1/2 QA, and 3/4 release minions. The good kind.
So far, not much. Here are a couple tasks you can do AT ANY TIME, ordered in priority.
- Triage new bugs.
- Validate patches that are submitted. A report of tickets with patches waiting for QA is available. I'm not sure what the deal with github is...
- Sniff test releases. When the release manager sends a note that a new release is ready, take an hour, poke around, and make sure everything smells fantastic.
- Help in the release process. TODO: document how to release packages