The Installers Team is responsible for packaging Plone for different platforms.
Plone is available under three different packagings:
- Unified Installer (complete source kit for Linux/BSD/OS X and Unix variations)
- MacOSX Installer (For Intel-based Macs. Lion and Leopard/Snow Leopard versions)
- Windows Installer
- Alan Runyan (runyaga)
- Eric Steele (esteele)
- Érico Andrei (ericof)
- Steve McMahon (SteveM)
To report bugs on Plone installers:
- Check if the bug was not reported before
- Create a new ticket on dev.plone.org
- Modify the newly created ticket and assign the component to Installer
Plone Installers mailing list (Plonefirstname.lastname@example.org) can be read and subscribed to on https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/plone-installers.
Members of the Installers Team can be found at #plone channel on Freenode IRC network.