Installers & Approachability Team
The Installers Team is responsible for packaging Plone for different platforms. It also works on skeleton generators and template add ons.
Plone is available under three different packagings:
- Unified Installer (complete source kit for Linux/BSD/OS X and Unix variations)
- MacOSX Installer
- Windows Installer
- Eric Steele (esteele)
- Érico Andrei (ericof)
- Steve McMahon (SteveM)
- Sven Strack (svx_)
- Giacomo Spettoli (giacomos)
- Cris Ewing (cewing)
To report bugs on Plone installers:
- Check if the bug was not reported before
- Create a new ticket on dev.plone.org
- Modify the newly created ticket and assign the component to Installer
Plone Installers mailing list (Plonefirstname.lastname@example.org) can be read and subscribed to on https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/plone-installers.
Members of the Installers Team can be found at #plone channel on Freenode IRC network.